MCS Places a strong emphasis on the communities in which we live, work and play. We are proud members of a number of professional, industry and civic associations, including the Rotary Club of Baltimore. In addition, MCS holds many industry certifications that show our commitment to continuous improvement.
MCS is certified by the City of Baltimore as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) and by the Maryland Department of Transportation (MBE). We are one of the largest WBEs in the state of Maryland!
Professional and Training Organizations
- Buildings Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC)
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- International Sanitary Supply Association (ISSA)
- National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC)
- Maryland Association of General Contractors (AGC)
- US Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI)
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC)
- Capitol Association of Building Service Contractors (CABSC)